Earth Happy Things We Do
At Frosty Pines we are dedicated to the health of Mother Earth and do everything that we are able in order to lighten our carbon footprint. The underlying theme of our educational workshops is how to lessen our impact on wilderness lands and increase the understanding of the fact that we are all connected. Our hopes are that these principles will be carried over into childrens' and families' personal lives. Here are some of the things that we do in our office and in our family life to help promote the health of our beautiful planet.
- Print business cards, marketing materials and office documents on recycled paper
- Recycle recepticles for paper, cardboard, plastic, glass and aluminum
- Use eco-friendly cleaning products
- Buy local yo support local economy
- Telecommute for meetings
- Recycle ink cartridges and batteries
- Turn office equipment off at night
- Furnished office by building desks and bookcases from upcycled materials
- Use reusable shopping bags
- Donate unwanted items to charity
- Grow herbs and veggies in our organic family garden
We encourage you and your family to take small steps to make big changes for future generations!
Bare Foot and Bear Paw